1. Music -Anything and everything. It lifts me up and sometimes I don't know what I would do without it.
2. Running/my eliptical -Don't always love the process of starting a workout, but once I'm done, it feels soo good! It gets me through hard times by giving me a natural high.
3. Brett! -I think I'm the luckiest girl alive to have a husband that is so smart, hilarious, hot, COMPLETELY understanding (with the exception of my love of shopping), and loves me unconditionaly. I don't know how he puts up with me, but it's almost five years since we've been married and we've never stopped having fun together.
4. Dt. Coke (preferably with lime and from a fountain) -Need I say more? I'd love to meet the creator and thank them.
5. My puppies (Macky and Bella) -Yes, I am that person that is obsessed with my dogs and thinks of them as my kids. Get over it.
6. My family -Again, I have to think that I have the most amazing family that is there for me -always and forever! Without their unconditional love and support, I wouldn't be the person I am today.
7. My heavenly father and serving in Young Womens -Life throws us so many challenges. I am so greatful for my heavenly father that helps me realize we also have so much to be thankful for. I absolutely love the ladies and girls in Young Womens! I look up to them all and think they are amazing. I only wish I could teach them as much as they show me.
8. Design/Creating -I always love planning something or working on a new project.
9. LeBron James -Ok, I'm sorry but I love watching basketball so of course, he had to make the list!
10. Friends -I am a really private person and there are only a few people that truely know me. I'm so greatful for the awesome friends in my life and consider them family.
I hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving full of friends and family!